Functional & Cosmetic Dental Restorations in Saint John, NB - Implants, Dentures, Crowns & More
At Millidge Place Dental Clinic, we understand that your dental health and the beauty of your smile are key to your overall wellness and confidence. For this reason, we’re dedicated to helping people of Saint John and the surrounding area who have damaged teeth due to decay and damage. No matter your dental situation, we can help you recover your health, well-being, and personal appearance by applying a wide range of cosmetic and restorative techniques, including the following:
- Composite Fillings: Composite fillings allow partially damaged teeth to shine again. This restorative process involves removing the part of the tooth affected by damage or decay and replacing it with synthetic material.
- Porcelain Crowns: Some teeth cannot be restored with fillings, but porcelain crowns can protect and seal the tooth, ensuring that your smile is bright and your tooth does not experience further damage or decay.
- Dental Bridges: Missing teeth can make you fearful of smiling while at the same time impacting your ability to enjoy a meal. A porcelain fixed (non-removable) bridge is a long-term solution to missing teeth, one that will have you smiling again in no time.
- Dentures: Whether all or only some of your teeth are missing, dentures can give you reason to smile again. We offer many types of dentures and a knowledgeable staff that will help you choose the right dentures for you.
- Dental Implants: Providing long-term results, implants are an advanced tooth replacement that will mimic the roots of your tooth to strengthen the bone and provide a sturdy base for your prosthetic tooth or teeth.
A healthy smile is part of a healthy, confident life. At Millidge Place Dental Clinic, we can help you achieve excellent dental health, even if your teeth have already suffered from damage and decay. Our restorative services are always customized to meet your specific dental and cosmetic needs. Before we perform a procedure, we’ll meet with you to discuss your options, including steps in the procedure and material types. We’ll partner with you on your journey to restored dental health and celebrate with you when your beautiful smile is restored.
Contact our Saint John dental office today or schedule an appointment online.