Your Smile Is Our Priority
Restore Your Smile With Dental Braces in Saint John
Millidge Place Dental Clinic provides reliable orthodontic services in Saint John. For us, maintaining your beautiful and confident smile is the top priority. We provide the highest-quality orthodontic care according to industry standards and offer personalized orthodontic solutions only after understanding your specific dental requirements. You can rely on us for a wide range of orthodontic treatments for the preservation of your dental hygiene.
When you visit our clinic in Saint John, you can be assured of receiving comprehensive and quality dental care. Our patient-friendly staff is committed to serving you in the best possible way.
Don’t hesitate to give us a call at Millidge Place Dental Clinic for more information on our orthodontic procedures.
What Is Orthodontics?
Before you go ahead with your orthodontic treatment, you need to understand what orthodontics is and how it can help you. Orthodontics is a specific branch of dentistry focused on diagnosing, preventing, and treating dental and facial abnormalities. The specialists who perform these procedures are called orthodontists.
Orthodontics can be used to help you straighten your teeth for an enhanced look and functionality. The orthodontic treatment generally uses braces and other supporting dental instruments so that with its gentle pressure, your teeth are positioned correctly. Furthermore, orthodontics can help you correct the structure of your jaw.
How Can Braces Help?
Braces are a commonly used dental wire-based appliance for orthodontic treatments. Even though braces are usually associated with teenage orthodontic treatment, they can also be used for adults, as there is no age limit for orthodontics.
We have curated a list of examples where braces can help you:
- Straightening your crooked or misaligned teeth.
- Correcting any possible jaw irregularities.
- Treating your overbites and underbites.
- Providing separation from crooked teeth.
- Repositioning your teeth to fill small and large gaps.
Along with this, braces can also help you overcome your tooth alignment issues that can affect your speaking, breathing and eating. At Millidge Place Dental Clinic in Saint John, we believe that we can help you restore your lost or misplaced teeth and improve the appearance of your smile
Why Choose Our Orthodontists in Saint John?
Millidge Place Dental Clinic believes in creating beautiful smiles, which you have always wanted. You can trust us with affordable and reliable orthodontic treatments and care. Our friendly and dedicated orthodontists have many years of experience and expertise in the field.
For us, customer satisfaction comes first. Whether you are a child or an adult, we offer dependable orthodontic treatment to people of all ages.
Book your appointment today to enhance your beautiful smile!
Our Other Services Include
Along with orthodontic treatments, we also offer a wide range of dental services to the people of Saint John:
- Preventative dental care - we can guide you on taking proper care of your teeth to prevent potential tooth decays, bad breath, teeth yellowing and periodontal diseases.
- Dental x-rays - are crucial for preventative treatment and diagnosis during a dental examination. You can rely on us for accurate dental x-rays for various dental treatments.
- Dental examination - is vital for regular check-ups for monitoring and maintaining your oral hygiene
- Periodontal treatment - is used for gum and soft tissue-related issues, such as inflammation of gums, among others.
- Endodontics - at Millidge Place Dental Clinic, we offer professional root canal and cavity treatment services in Saint John.
- Composite dental filling - we provide tooth fillings and silver amalgam fillings as per your natural teeth colour.
- Porcelain solutions - you can trust us for reliable dental bridges, crowns and veneers, which are used for treating discoloured, chipped and fractured teeth.
- Teeth whitening – is used for restoring your discoloured and stained teeth so that you can get back your beautiful and confident smiles.
- Dental implants - are used to fill gaps in places of missing teeth. It acts as a prosthetic tooth that is inserted through dental surgery.
Emergency and Same-day Appointments Available
Millidge Place Dental Clinic can understand that dental emergencies are unpredictable and can happen any time of the day. But, you don’t have to worry about it as our orthodontists provide emergency assistance as well as same-day appointments when needed. For instance, situations like tooth loss due to an accident or unbearable toothache cannot wait and must be treated immediately.
We also treat new patients, as you and your dental health is our priority. Get in touch with us, and we will be happy to help you.
Orthodontics in saint john | FAQs
Is There an Age Limit to Visit an Orthodontist?
There is no age limit if you are planning to visit your orthodontist in Saint John. As per the Canadian Association of Orthodontists, it is suggested that your child's first visit to the orthodontist is scheduled at around the age of 7. However, anytime is a good time to visit your orthodontist.
How Long Do I Have to Wear My Braces?
The time duration for wearing braces differs from one person to another, as you have diverse dental requirements. Your orthodontic treatment can last anywhere from 6 months to 30 months. Generally, a standard orthodontic treatment takes up to 24 months.
How Can I Take Care of My Teeth with Braces?
Taking care of your teeth is an essential factor that leads to a successful orthodontic treatment. You can follow the following tips for taking care of your teeth while you are wearing braces:
- Ensure that you brush after every meal and floss once a day.
- Use toothpaste that is fluoride-rich as per your orthodontist's advice.
- Avoid eating sugary foods as they can lead to cavities.
- Avoid sticky and chewy foods like hard candies, caramel, among others.
- Don't forget to schedule a regular check-up with your orthodontist.
Millidge Place Dental Clinic
709 Millidge Ave,
Saint John, NB
Experienced orthodontists in Saint John for all your dental needs.